Risk of blood clots after AstraZeneca Covid jab is 'small'
- Indian FM to join G7 virtually after possible COVID-19 exposure
- 4 cops indicted on civil rights charges — George Floyd death
- Active COVID-19 cases in St
- Govt's new rules for testing amid 2nd COVID wave
- Scotland, Wales and England election results
- 2 male friends booked in Pakistani-British woman's death in Lahore
- United Kingdom hits out at ‘unacceptable’ French threats to cut Jersey’s power
- European Union to Ease Travel Restrictions for Vaccinated Foreign Tourists
- Former President Trump breaks big tech stranglehold by launching personal platform
- Australia’s NSW scrambles after locally-acquired COVID case
- China suspends economic dialogue mechanism with Australia as relations curdle
- Derek Chauvin's attorney requests new trial on several grounds, including 'jury misconduct'
- Coronavirus: Australia to start repatriation flights from India after May 15
- India says infections 'slowing down' as it passes 20 million cases
- Province records 697 COVID-19 cases; 65 found in Interior Health