US Capitol on lockdown, two dead after vehicle rams into cops
- Gunman knew victims in California mass shooting
- Dozens feared dead, many trapped in Taiwan's deadliest rail tragedy in decades
- CBP: Little girls dropped from border wall in Southern NM
- Ontario reports 2,557 new COVID-19 cases
- US 'open' to direct talks with Iran at nuclear meet
- Chauvin Trial Day 3: Jurors, eyewitnesses watch body cam, surveillance footage
- United Nations officials review plan to build canal on Egypt-Israel border
- BBC reporter leaves China, says 'too risky to carry on'
- Four-week provincewide shutdown confirmed
- Facebook says Trump can’t skirt its ban through daughter-in-law’s account
- Vaccinated people can resume travel at 'low risk', U.S. CDC says
- Iran and U.S. 'to hold indirect nuclear talks in Vienna next week'
- George Floyd Case: Girlfriend Shares Personal Stories On Witness Stand
- New restrictions for AZ/Oxford COVID-19 vaccine despite EMA endorsement
- US Capitol put on lockdown after 2 cops rammed by vehicle