World Health Organization defends conclusion that remdesivir is ineffective against COVID-19
- London to move into Tier 2 Covid restrictions from midnight on Friday
- Sputnik V Covid-19 vaccine gets nod for clinical trials in India
- Ioane dropped as All Blacks make changes
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard confirms Edouard Mendy will not feature Southampton
- #Election2020: Senator David Perdue mispronounces Kamala Harris on objective
- Ardern’s Labour Party wins New Zealand election
- Trump Slams GOP's Sasse, Who Warned of November 'Bloodbath'
- Are Trump allies sharing Russian disinformation about Biden?
- Announces 155 new cases of COVID-19 and 1 more death
- USA election 2020: President Trumps joke of leaving America fires back
- Twitter Changes Hacked Content Rules Over New York Post's Hunter Biden Story
- Thai PM rejects calls to quit as protests escalate
- Trump 'kisses dictators' butts': Republican senator
- Mbappe brace helps PSG to sink Nimes
- BUBBLE TROUBLE: WestJet slicing Maritimes service, jobs