Chairman Stephen Ross defends Donald Trump: He is 'not a insane conservative'
- United Kingdom economy shrinks amid Brexit uncertainty
- Congress leaders pick Sonia Gandhi as interim president
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split
- Danish capital hit by second blast in four days
- Luxembourg Watchdog Is Looking Into Amazon Alexa’s Recordings
- Apple offers $1 million bounty to finders of iPhone security flaws
- El Paso shooting suspect said he targeted Mexicans, police say
- WhatsApp is reportedly working on an Instagram-style Boomerang feature
- 49ers GM Lynch: Bosa to miss entire preseason
- Dow trades 500 points lower as trade war worries continue
- After attending Nick Jonas' first concert, Priyanka Chopra leaves Miami in style!
- Serena powers past Osaka, Halep's title defence ends
- Andy Carroll: Newcastle striker was 'desperate' to return, says boss Steve Bruce
- Tim Tebow's minor league Mets season ends in sad development
- Hong Kong protesters keep police on their toes as violent demonstrations continue