France To Sue Google, Apple Over Developer Contracts, Says Minister
- US Court Upholds Most Of Texas Law To Punish 'Sanctuary Cities'
- Nigeria's President Reportedly Negotiates Release Of Abducted Schoolgirls
- AfDB's 10000MW Desert to Power solar initiative garners global support
- Sunny skies in Boulder today with a high of 55
- Trump eyes ex-Microsoft staffer as top economic aide
- Miley Cyrus sued for $300M by Jamaican artist over 'We Can't Stop'
- Margot Robbie Offered Role Of Sharon Tate In New Quentin Tarantino Film
- Met Office issues yellow weather warning for snow for Kent
- Microsoft Plans Its First Cloud-Data Centres in Middle East
- All Toys R Us stores to close their doors
- Sessions mulling firing FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe before he retires
- Suspect in Binghamton student murder arrested after fleeing the country
- Monster Hunter World Deviljho Release Date Revealed, Free DLC Coming Soon
- Insults Oprah Winfrey in Campaign Rally
- Matt Smith Negotiated a Better Deal Than Claire Foy on 'the Crown'