The Walt Disney Company (DIS) closed the last trading session at $99.57
- Cook County Finance Committee Votes To Can The Soda Tax
- Thailand announces 2018 general election
- GE's New CEO Signals Sweeping Makeover for Dow's Biggest Laggard
- Technical Indicators under Review: Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO)
- Kyrgios blames stomach bug for Shanghai retirement
- My Turn: Getting a grip on gun violence
- France And Portugal Qualify For 2018 World Cup
- Hurricane Nate is Now Weaker and Classified as Tropical Depression
- Convicted Rapist Granted Joint Custody for Victim's Son
- ANDREW PENMAN: FAW must do everything they can to keep Chris Coleman
- Penguins Set For White House Visit To Celebrate Stanley Cup Title
- Melania Trump responds to Ivana Trump calling herself 'first lady'
- Prime-time Bears outdraw Cubs; credit Mitch Trubisky, Luke Skywalker, day baseball
- Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar headline 30-man Ballon d'Or shortlist
- Did Colin Kaepernick Say He Will Stand for National Anthem if Signed?